CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Whole Year of Somethings!

I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I started this project blog.
It is amazing how much you can accomplish when you put your mind to it
AND when you tell the whole world that you are going to do it on a blog!
I have accomplished so much!

Since this blog has become a habit for me,
I have decided that I will keep it going, but maybe not post as often.
(Maybe just the big stuff.)
I have several projects brewing already!
We'll see how it goes!

A big "Thank You" to all of you who check in to see what I've been up to.
You have been the reason for me finishing so much.
My blog audience has included people from all over the world!!!
(United States, Malaysia, Russia, Netherlands, Germany, Canada, Australia,
Philippines, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and a host of other places.)
It's been a fun, unexpected geography lesson at our house.

The biggest "Thank You" goes to my new friend, Becky, whose blog inspired me to start my own and to her inspiration and mine, Daryl Hoole.
What a treat it has been to get to know each of them better throughout this year.

Becky is starting a new project on her blog this year.
It's called
Daryl's Daily Dose 
of Advice, Encouragement, 
and Inspiration for the Keepers of the Home
I look forward to learning even more from both of them.
Check it out here!

1 comment:

  1. I loooooove your blog, it's one of the sites I check out every day. Thanks for the inspiration!! All the best, Angie (in Den Haag, the Netherlands :-))

    ReplyDelete