CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, January 6, 2012

CTR

Today's something if for my new job at church.
Posters and signs for the Primary room with my Photoshop Elements.

If you know what this is and you could like a copy, let me know.
I'll share!


6 comments:

  1. Comments are not always the way to monitor the good you have done with your blog. Just know that I will keep checking your blog. It makes my day better. YOU are AWESOME !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. iwould love a copy! thank you! fivekeelers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am late getting our bulletin board done, but I would love a copy of this too. Thanks
    lorraine2020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like a copy of your ctr shields so I can use them for a matching game. Thank you,

    Lori
    lillordraper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like a copy of your CTR shields. I like the different colors.

    Thanks,
    Charlene
    charlen7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete