CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Half a Closet

I attacked my side of the master closet today.
I only use about one-third of the closet because the husband has about twice as many clothes as I do.
For example, the wire shoe racks on my side of the closet...
two of those pairs of shoes are mine.
He has another full one on his side.
I guess you could say he has a running shoe fettish!
Especially since he has about twice that many on his side of the closet!

 Here's the best part.
 These are going to the D.I. (thrift store).

Here's the worst part...
I have enough clothes in there for three women
me, one one size smaller, and one two sizes smaller!

No comments:

Post a Comment