CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Killing Time

After I bathed my twins last night, they wanted to play.
I decided to go through a bathroom drawer or two while they were splashing.
This is what I found...
A little bit of toothpaste and a lot of blue bath coloring.
How does that happen?
Here is the after...
At the beginning of the year, I said I was only going to post the big somethings.
If I had stuck with that philosophy, I would not be posting anything.
Little somethings take up most of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment