CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Three Men and a Baby

Whew! 
 It was a crazy day, but we got several somethings done!

Three men helped me work on something today.
The first man was the plumber.
He came and fixed the pipes in the wall and installed a new hose bib.
(We are finally getting the second flood in the big boys' room "mopped up.")
The second man was the handyman who replaced more sheetrock over the hole the plumber made.
The third man was the furnace repair guy who worked on the furnaces
and installed a new thermostat that doesn't occasionally make a rapid clicking noise.
Ahhhh!

The baby (my 2-year-old girl will always be my baby) had one of her therapists come 
 to work with her while two of the men were here.

None of these folks probably thought that they were going to be blogged about today,
but I'm sure glad that they all came!

No comments:

Post a Comment