CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Kitchen - Day Eight

I think I've been through and behind every spot in my kitchen now.
Today I cleaned off the desk because the husband finally took the old fish tank down.
Now the trick is to keep it that way.
I also mopped so I cleaned behind the stove and fridge too.
 I have a box in the office full of cords.
There are phone cords, chargers, TV cables, etc.
If I come across a stray cord, I just put it in there.
Today I was able to take one of them out to use.
The phone has been hooked up with the long gray cord
and all it needed was this small black one.
Makes the desk look much nicer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment