CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Garage!

With such great weather today and the kids out of school,
today's something was huge!
With help from a couple of my boys, we cleaned the garage.

Here are some of the dirty details...
We got rid of leaves from the fall.
 We put away Christmas decorations and Halloween costumes.
 We filled the recycle bin.
We also filled the back of the car for a D.I. run.

The best part of being outside today was this little hint of spring!
The birds in the tree in our backyard were singing to me as I cleaned!

P.S.  Anybody wanna buy a fish tank?
The husband has two in the garage and has no time to get them sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment