CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Noah's Ark

 I went to Dollar Tree today while the 2-year-olds were at their class.
I found these fun Noah's Ark diecuts in the Vacation Bible School section.
I thought they would make great visual aids for a Noah's Ark lesson.
I can use them for the nursery at church and at home for Family Home Evening.
I laminated and trimmed them.
It was a nice break from organizing a cupboard:).

It's amazing how much I can get done in one hour while the kids are at school.
I also made it to WalMart for a few things including valentines for three boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment