CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, November 18, 2011

Twice a Year

I do the mending at my house about twice a year.
I don't typically mend kids clothes because by the time I get to them,
the kids have outgrown them.
I had to do this mending, however, because it's the only pair of church pants the 15-year-old has.
 I also mended some pajamas for him because there is no hand-me-down box
for the oldest child to find more in.

According to my calculations,
I won't be mending again until May 18th!
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment