CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ikea Fun

I took the 15-year-old to Ikea to get him a desk
since his legs don't fit under the one he has anymore.
Here's an old before picture...
He chose this cool corner table.

During and after...




















Then he saw a cool bedspread that I absolutely love.
It has the alphabet on it.
What elementary school teacher doesn't love something covered in cool letters?
He told me how much he liked it, too.
I bought it for him along with a fun lamp for the desk.

My favorite part about the makeover is that he put some of his own artwork on the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment