CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's finally inside!

This something has been a long time coming.
I finally got my new table and chair set in the house.
I love it!
Here's the table before...
 Here's a during picture of the new table.
And the table now.
It takes up a lot less room and easily fits all eight of us.
 Here it is with the new round tablecloth my sister bought.
 The husband was skeptical from the mention of a round table,
but after eating dinner tonight,
he says that he really likes it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment