CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Switching Dressers

When we rearranged the 15-year-old's room last month and got him a new desk,
I wanted to paint his dresser to match the decor.
The husband vetoed it because the dresser belonged to his grandpa.
(I really am a sentimental person.  I wasn't suggesting getting rid of it, just updating it!  ;-))
We decided to switch dressers instead.
So we took my dresser and put it in here
and put his/Grandpa's in our room.
He even put his clothes back in his.
Look how neat it looks!
Putting mine back together is something for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment