CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Neighbor Gifts

The neighbor gifts are purchased, wrapped, and ready to go!
And it's only December 8th!
Wahoo!

NorahS commented on this post and asked what is in the bags.
It's peppermint foam soap from Bath and Body Works
along with some red and white filler
and peppermint candies.
I'm going to make a tag that says something
about how Christmas is "mint" to be!

I looked at NorahS's blog and one of her favorite things in December
happens to be Bath and Body Works sales and gift cards.
Love that place!

1 comment:

  1. You're not going to tell us what they are? Do your neighbors read your blog? :o) I'm always on the lookout for good ideas!

    ReplyDelete