CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sister Post - Blankets

In October, after the St. George Marathon, we stopped to see my uncle near Cedar City.
He lives on his own little ranch not far off I-15.
It feels like you're in the mountains far away.
Just beautiful!
He built two small cabins for guests to sleep in on the other side of his lake.
Can you see the cabins through the trees?
Here's the inside.
They went and bought these cool beds just before we came.
Aunt Karla and a couple of my boys stayed there overnight.
Karla came home and made these fun blankets for the beds they used.
 I think Uncle Bruce's race horse will approve!

No comments:

Post a Comment