CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Progress

Yesterday's after picture is today's before picture.
I got the books moved to their new home today.
We really need to get rid of some because I have another closet with lots of books.
I want to have them all in the same place.
And I don't really want to use another shelf.
I'll need the help of the husband and the kids for that one 
because he does most of the reading at night to them.
Lucky kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment