CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's try that again!

A little while ago, I changed the bedrooms around upstairs.
Well...
it backfired!
The little girl hates it!
She cries when I put her in her crib
 and her "new" room is really bright and she can't sleep at nap time.
So...
today I began the process of trading the rooms back.
It wouldn't be too bad, but I have to disassemble the cribs to get them out the door.
She's back in her original room tonight and is sleeping soundly.
Her brother is in his bed in his "new" room and he thinks that's pretty cool too!
Here's the work in progress...
Room 1 before...
 Room 1 during...
 Room 2 during...
I'll post the afters next week when I can finish this something.

No comments:

Post a Comment