CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Double Trouble

My sister-in-law had these cute outfits made for the twins when they were just a few months old.
I thought I would keep them and make pillows out of them one day.
That day is today!
This same sister-in-law gave me a cool flag pillow once that I used so much that it got dirty.
I washed it an the covering fell apart.
The stuffing survived so I used it to stuff the pillows.
I love how this blog makes me complete two-year-old projects ;)!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your blog. Great Job!!!

    I have a question? How do you put music on your blog? I have one and can't figure it out. Thanks for any help you could give me on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katharine,
    Thanks for your comments! To put songs on your blog just go to playlist.com, choose songs, click on "Share My List" at the top, click on "All Other Sites", and then "Get Code." On your blog go to design and choose "Add a Gadget" and then choose "Edit HTML." Enter the code from playlist and you are done! Good luck!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete