CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's in my purse!

I am not a fan of purses.
I almost never carry one.
I find the popular big purses with huge flowers on the side cute, but not for me.
I usually just put my driver's license, credit card, and cash in my back pocket.
When the 10-year-old was cleaning last weekend,
he put my driver's license and credit card away somewhere.
I have been without it for two days because I keep forgetting to ask him where he put it.
Guess where I found it today...
In my purse!

Then I decided that it needed to be cleaned out.
I got rid of expired coupons and old receipts.
I even found four gift cards.
Time to go shoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment