CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kitchen - Day Six

 This is the something I started out with today.
I got this hot spot cleared off and paid a bunch of bills that were hiding.
 Then I just kept going!
Here are a few of the before and after pictures from the kitchen.








The kitchen is almost done.
I really went to town today on the cupboards and drawers.
I got rid of lots of knives, plastic spoons, a pitcher, a waffle maker, a mini-crock pot, lots of lids, etc.
I even ended up with an empty drawer.
Ahhh, the possibilities!

P.S.  I'm going to figure out how to turn the pictures the right way and fix the spacing one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment