CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Kitchen - Day Four

While working on the laundry room today, I had to put away a stack of dish towels.
There wasn't quite enough room for all of them so I decided it was time to clean out some drawers.
Here are the befores and afters...

 I found a new home for all of the cookie cutters since I only use them once or twice a year.
Looks like I need to get rid of some measuring cups and spoons too.

 After moving all of the bathroom towels out, all of the kitchen ones fit.

 Cleaning this little contraption never crossed my mind before this blog.
Even things that hold cleaning things get dirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment