CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Transplant

We've had these spiral trees in the front yard since we moved in.
I have always thought they were overgrown so
I've been trying to talk the husband into getting rid of them.
I'd estimate their age to be 20 years old and they've been neglected off and on
so their fun spiral flair is gone.

While on a faucet finding trip to Home Depot, the husband spotted these trees.
I asked if he'd like them in the front yard and he finally agreed.


His only stipulation was that they be transplanted in the back yard.
(That required a lot of work from him and the 16-year-old.)
Do you see the first one at the top of the hill?
Here's the before and after...
 So much better (IMHO)!

No comments:

Post a Comment