CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

E6000

I just bought my first tube of E6000 and put it to work.
It's permanent and flexible and thick (not like runny super glue).
I have three of these in my house
that now look like this...
And I used two candlestick holders from an estate sale
along with two glass plates from the D.I.
and made these...
 (I tried to get a picture of these with the cookies and brownies on them,
but I wasn't fast enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment