CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Progress in the Kitchen

I don't know why every home improvement project around turns into a fiasco,
but we've done it again!
My new countertops were scheduled for Monday.
They came and removed all the plumbing and the countertops.
They messed up so came back Tuesday.
They decided they needed to refabricate all of them so they said they'd be back Thursday.
I called Thursday and they said I was scheduled for Saturday morning!
Ugh!
The countertops are in.
Here's a picture of the desk...before, during, and after.
The only good thing about this project is that I haven't had to do dishes for six days!!!
I'll post the rest when the backsplash is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment