CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Toe Kick

Now that my cabinets are installed in the "new" office,
I needed to put the toe kicks on.
(I actually didn't install the bottom cabinets, they're just sitting there.)
I only got one 8' piece of toe kick with the cabinets.
It was only $2 and that's all they had.
When I went back I saw that they had a panel for a cabinet island
so I bought it and cut 4"strips of it and used the wood glue to secure it.
I suppose I should have nailed it too, but it seems to be pretty secure.
I have a bit more cleaning to do.
I'll post the final before and after pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment