CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, October 28, 2011

New York Scrappin'

I went to New York to visit my sister-in-law,
but also went to do today's something.
She has an AMAZING scrapbook room.
It's like a scrapbook store!
Seriously!
We rearranged the furniture and empied tens of boxes.
Look how good it looks now.
Before...
After...
Before...
After...
Another angle...
(The desk is covered with scrapbooking embellishments.
She has a rotating rack from a store that holds some of them.
You can see it on the second picture.
She probably has enough to fill ten of these so
I suggested a 4'x8' sheet of slat wall with hooks and a builder's frame.
It would take up the wall behind the black paper racks.
I can't wait to post the finished pictures of that one!
Better get busy, Jana!  Doesn't she have a cool name?)

This is her stamp collection that I organized late one night.
They're two hours ahead so I wasn't tired yet!
Pretty cool, eh?
I promised not to post her address or even her city
because I'm sure that you want to go steal something or everything!

And to the rest of my sisters, yes, I'll be happy to help you with your first blog post, too!
I'll even fly to New York to do it, but only if you live there!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment