CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, October 17, 2011

"I Can't Believe I Let It Get This Bad"

That's what the husband said as I continued to unearth piles and piles
of papers in his office at work.
He had told me that it was bad,
for months.
I even heard from people who work with him.
And he made one last comment about his boss saying something about his messy desk.
So...
On Friday night, I surprised him with a babysitter and a trip to the office.
He wasn't thrilled to start with, but he sure is happy about it now.
Here are some of the before and after pictures...


And possibly the worst (and funniest) part of the whole evening...
(That a not very old, opened bag of beef jerky and 
a passion fruit from a business trip to California!)
 
 Since the job took three-and-a-half hours on Friday,
it counts for Monday's project!

On the way home, he thanked me over and over.
One of his comments was,
"I don't think any wife has ever done that for her husband...
in the history of the world!
And if someone has, it's only like 10...in the whole world."

Now I've gotta figure out how to get him to help me in my office!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment