CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cedar Chest and End Table

After sanding and painting this cedar chest and end table last week,
all I had to do was glaze it.
I didn't bother experimenting and just went for it.
It was awful!  
Way too dark!
So I thought about it for a day or two and then decided to try glazing it again...
with white paint.



The cedar chest is a hand-me-down from my sister and
the end table was from a Marriott hotel.
Cute bedroom furniture for the 3-year-old girl
and for only $15!
And now it matches much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment