CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cedar Chest and End Table

This is what I love about this blog.
I have had some somethings sitting and waiting to be done for a long time 
and having this blog makes me get going on them.
This is an end table I got off of KSL and a cedar chest that used to belong to my older sister
(like 13 years older).
I got them both for the 3-year-old girl's bedroom,
but they don't match at all.
So guess what I've been up to.
This something is going to take a couple of days, but it will definitely stay done!

No comments:

Post a Comment