CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, August 1, 2011

The best laid plans...

The shed pad is now clean and ready for the new shed.
The shed is in the garage in two big boxes.
I planned to start that something today when...
It rained and rained and rained and rained...HARD!
So instead of building a shed,
I cleaned this up...
(That floor isn't shiny because it's clean, it's shiny because it's wet
from the water overflowing a rain gutter and coming in the back door.
The 2-year-olds both helped pull the weatherstripping off to create this something.)
 With these...
Not long after I got it all cleaned up, 
it started pouring again so I just opened the door and caught the rain before it could come in.
Looking on the bright side...at least the floor got mopped!

I better check the weather before I plan another outdoor something!

No comments:

Post a Comment