CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meeting Daryl

Guess who I met last week!
THE Daryl Hoole!
She invited Becky and I over for lunch to celebrate my year of projects.
Becky has dedicated her project blog this year to
a thought a day from Daryl.
It was a wonderful, inspiring afternoon.
Daryl shares her eternal perspective on homemaking
in everything she says and does.
She even took me on a tour of her house.
My favorite spot was the cubbies in her mud room.
(I'm planning on doing that in my house very soon!)
When I left she gave me an autographed copy of her book and a CD to listen to!
Thanks, Daryl!
Her ipad and her cute husband were fun to see, too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I loooooove the Hooles!! Know them from when President Hoole was the mission president over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I told Daryl about you. You should send her an email!

    ReplyDelete