CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Sister Post

So, I've tried to get my sisters to join in my blog and I've only had one take me up on the offer.
(I have four sisters and it was only one post.)
So...my sister, Karla, decided to join in.
Here is how she did it...
She went to Saver's, 
bought this little table, 
and brought it to me to paint!
Pretty sneaky, I'd say!
She wanted me to restain it, but I told her that wasn't an option.
I chose a dark red color that will look great in her living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment