CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One Project Creates Another

So...I bought the cabinets in yesterday's post,
cleaned out the room,
and got the cabinets in the room.
When I asked the husband what he thought,
he said, "Why don't you do this wall, too?"
So...back to the Restore to see if they had anything left.
And they had a few that would work for the north wall in the office.
I bought them today and got them home.
Now, the husband keeps saying, "This is an ambitious project!"
It sure is...especially since he keeps adding to it for me!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment