CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ground Cover

More yard work today.
I got a sweet deal on ground cover through a friend last week.
I planted it all today.
The 12-year-old and his friend did the moss between the rocks in the front yard.
And I planted the yellow ice plant in all of the rock walls in the back yard.
The before is above and a tiny part of the after is below.
Oh, I also made stepping stones out of some rocks that were under the deck
that the previous owner had their hot tub sitting on.
The little flowers are another ground cover, but I don't know what it is called.

I can't wait for it to spread and bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment