CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fire Pit Fun

I got the husband a portable fire pit for our anniversary.
It was actually for the family 
and I got the one I like with the stars cut out of the side,
but it was still his present.
He doesn't look at this blog so I'm not worried about confessing that!
I put it together tonight.
The 15-year-old is busy using it right now with a bunch of his friends.
That was the whole point of getting couches in the basement
and a fire pit outside so I'm thrilled that my plan is working already!

No comments:

Post a Comment