CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Gate

Last summer, we put a treehouse in the corner of our yard.
It makes it really easy for the kids in the apartments behind us to take a short cut to school.
Which I don't mind.
Today the gate had been used one too many times, so I got to fix it.
Here are the exciting pictures of this something...
 I took the first picture after I put it half way back together.
Looks like it could use a fresh coat of stain.
Something for a warmer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment