CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coupon Shopping

I was cleaning out the expired coupons yesterday and found a bunch 
that I needed to use before the end of March.

I went to WalMart for a little coupon fun!
I bought 1 bottle of Olay body wash,
1 bottle of Olay facial cleanser,
4 Old Spice deodorants,
4 bottles of Olay body wash,
6 bottles of Bayer aspirin,
2 packages of Snyder's pretzels,
1 box of Kashi GoLean cereal,
and 8 Zone bars.

My total before coupons was $63.77
and after coupons it was $28.50!
Less than half price...that's my goal when using coupons!

You never know how the folks behind you in line are going to react to a huge stack of coupons.
The best part of the trip had to be the two 20-something-year-old men 
behind me who were totally impressed!
They even asked where I got all the coupons and if they make coupons for what they were buying.
Cute boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment