CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm Back!

We finished our three week physical therapy routine.
It was so good for the 3-year-old girl,
but I'm so glad it's over!

One something that I finished was this book on tape.
It is written/read by the guy who used to be on Clean Sweep.
A word he uses a lot is "purge" in his English accent.
Even though I've heard it all before,
he made me want to get rid of a whole bunch of stuff!
So my goal for the next little while is
A BAG A DAY!
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment