CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Catch up week - Day One

The husband, the 15-year-old, and the 12-year-old left for scout camp this morning.
A couple of years ago, while they and the 10-year-old went on a cruise,
I cleaned out, organized, and had the garage walls and floor painted as a surprise.
I was trying to decide what project to do this week,
so instead of a big project, I'm going to quickly revisit a few places that I've posted in the past.
Hopefully, the projects will take MUCH LESS time this time around.

Today, I cleaned the laundry room.
It's amazing how many clothes you have when there are 8 people in your house.
That's 16+ socks a day, ya know!
Here's what it looked like this morning...
and what it looks like now...
This job took about two days less this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment