CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Several years ago, I attended a class taught by and well-known homemaking guru, Daryl Hoole. One of her many bits of advice was to do "Something that Stays Done" every day. I have followed this advice off and on, but want to make it a habit in 2011!

P.S. To see the blog that inspired me to get started and to see more great ideas of things to get done, check out dirtylittlesecrets2010.blogspot.com. Thanks, Becky!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hillside

I supervised the planting of 7 trees and 15 bushes today for my project.
The yard is finally coming together.
This is a before picture from the wrong angle, but you get the idea.
We cut down four dead/dying trees and planted several more.
After (this is actually a during picture from behind the red trees above)...
I have been informed that my sprinkler line needs to be replaced, however.
Why does one project always create another one?

I asked our contractor if he could please plant a money tree for us while he is at it.
He told me that if I could tell him where one is, he'd go steal it for me.
I must get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment